Historically we've run:
- "The Gleaming Metropolis" - GURPS - Michael's homebrew game of a Galaxy on the Edge of Destruction
- "The Empty Battlefield" - GURPS - Michael's homebrew game sequel, with a more Post-Apocalyptic bent
- "The Flood" - Savage Worlds - Whit's Deadlands game, The Flood Plot Point
- "Sundered Skies" - Savage Worlds - Whit's Sundered Skies game, Corebook Plot Point
- "The Space Opera" - Savage Worlds - The third in Michael's homebrew game trilogy, with a more soft science fiction feel.
- "Expedition to the Barrier Peaks" - Savage Worlds - Dan's reboot of the classic Gygax module.