Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Mission Statement

Hello Everyone! I'm Whit and on this blog I'll be talking about my pen and paper and tabletop gaming experiences.

For the uninitiated these are the pretend games of our childhood, grown up for adults. It's also known as role-playing, collective storytelling, more often by the names of the products. Vampire, Shadowrun, or the ubiquitous Dungeons and Dragons; there are a lot of descriptions for it, but we're talking about the same thing: a fun game which you play with friends rather than against them. 

I'm going to tell you about the games that I GM and play in myself, discussion of issues in gaming, and reviews of products I've played and read. I hope that you enjoy reading about my gaming perspectives and stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment